This blog is to keep in touch with those I love during my twenty-seven month adventure in Paraguay. Welcome to the chronicles of my life as a gringa americana doing urban youth development in Sudamėrica.

Friday, February 19, 2010

I just wanted to write really fast and let you know I am alive and I made it here just fine. I havençt had a chance to write yet, but I now have an adapter I can use for my computer and plan on gathering my thoughts to write something really soon. I also donçt know how to work this keyboard and its very frustrating. I will write soon. Love yallªª

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're alive! Haha I love the Paraguayan keyboard remnants. Love you mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! A psot 10 days from ur last post. i wish i could see that keyboard to see what teh problem is. you wrote just fine so i guess u figured most of it out. i love u! kiss kiss kiss kiss and kiss again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie ... I was sooooooooooooooo proud of myself in getting this far. Tried to download a picture and couldn't figure out how to get it to fit. It kept telling me it wouldn't fit. Then I accidentally emailed myself and not you the letter I wanted you to read. I miss you!!!!!!! I can't wait to read everything you have here. It's like a good book at home waiting to be read. Oh, On Monday we went to court over Elijah's adoption. Coby and Jessica were given adoption of Elijah and his biological mother's rights were severed. I know you are dealing with all the adjustments of a new country. You Natalie will always be my hero. I will write more later ... got to get ready to go to work .... love ya, debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of youª I wish I knew how to respond individually to everyone...I wish I had more time online, I feel rushed every single timeª

    ReplyDelete